The internet makes it easy for people to feign genius since there’s an endless pool of information that can be looked up in less than a minute.
But it’s good to always remember, just because you know how to search for synonyms doesn’t mean you’re actually using the words correctly, nor does it make you sound remotely smart.
Don’t let us discourage you to take pictures of “The Catcher and the Rye” so you can post it with a vintage filter on IG with the hashtag “#sosmartiputmydickinbooks”.
1. He didn’t ask to be the smartest man alive!
2. Big fish in a dumb pond.
3. Such feeble little minds!
4. So smart, he can’t get gas money.
5. Must be so hard to be you.
6. WORDS! I KNOW WORDS!
7. And now we know the password for all your logins.
8. I COULD accomplish many things but I just don’t WANT to.
9. Lyk dis if U SmaRt everyTim
10. TFW you’re too intelligent for memes.
11. Goes to 10th grade health class once.
12. Then stop referring to yourself as “Cornelius Smart Man Genius Esq.”