Terry Crews has been through some shit. If there’s not a biographical movie in the makes, there should be. This guy has led an amazing life and if nothing else, his muscles-to-laughs-garnered ratio has GOTTA be higher than anyone else out there.
1. First off, let’s not forget he played in the actual NFL.
2. And then later appeared on the American Gladiator-esque, ‘Battledome.’
3. Before showing his acting chops on ‘Everybody Hates Chris’
4. And then becoming the most badass president this world could ever imagine.
5. He’s not afraid to, uh, do this either.
6. His talk show appearances are always the best.
7. How many other actors would do this segment?
8. Nobody outperforms Terry on a Flex Cam. Nobody.
9. Genius. We should all do this.
10. Now he’s winning our hearts on ‘Brooklyn 99.’
11. And last but not least, let’s not forget all those Old Spice ads he killed it in.