1. That isn’t really how necks work, but otherwise I see your point.
i thought this lady was fuckin staring at me for 5 minutes till i realized it was a magazine pic.twitter.com/eb0gLWvf6i
— vince (@VlNCHY) January 7, 2018
2. 2024: “President Logan Paul just dabbed his way to the White House!”
YOUTUBE, 2005: hey check out this cat video. haha lol. we have compilations of bmx “fails” too
YOUTUBE, 2022: BEHOLD OUR HORRIBLE STABLE OF TERRIBLE TEENS, ALL NAMED XANDER. WATCH IN FEAR AS THEY BURN DOWN 19 ORPHANAGES, FOR CHARITY SOMEHOW
— KT NELSON (@KrangTNelson) January 6, 2018
3. It’s time for the Jedi…to end….their practice of suckin’ out raw unpasteurized milk from gross anteater-goats.
me, reading this: god no
me, seeing that mark liked this: GOD NO pic.twitter.com/IsahlKzCms
— soft mark archive (@sithsabers) January 3, 2018
4. Mayyybe you should have sent your ward to a regular school, Batman.
ROBIN: the batmobile won’t start
BATMAN: check the battery
ROBIN: what’s a tery
— FRO VO (@fro_vo) January 6, 2018
5. Other than the weird evolution of cyberbullying, I’m hopeful for modern tolerant teens.
1998: the teens are calling everything gay
2008: the teens aren’t sure they should be really calling things gay
2018: the teens are calling everything gay again, but in a positive way this time
— the robot from evangelion (@anildasharez0ne) January 3, 2018
6. The most inspiring thing you’ll read all day.
Saw my ex working at McDonalds and she spit in my drink, acting like I’d be disgusted LMAOOO bitch I ate your ass this aint nothing bon appetite
— edwin (@EdwinBound) January 3, 2018
7. The older I get, the fewer bands I’ve heard of.
why is everyone complaining about the coachella lineup this year? pic.twitter.com/rgkS1eFK3D
— franko muniz (@franc0stein) January 3, 2018
8. Millennials are killing the headline industry.
Millenials. Walking around like they rent the place.
— Spence (@SpenceDen) January 3, 2018
9. They’re even the same pale orange color he is.
Just got Ed Sheeran’s new album pic.twitter.com/zeNClYMy8h
— Harvey Lindsay (@HarveyLindsay) January 2, 2018
10. Step up your game, Ferris Bueller.
me when i call in sick to work and my manager asks for a pic pic.twitter.com/umqJjjJUAk
— fat bully (@ricardojkay) January 4, 2018